Friday, May 2, 2008

My Latest Transporter

For some reason i slowly change my method of transportation*


  • Now i'm a resident of the office during the day, come in the morning and left in the evening. Not much mobility except meetings.

  • Global Warming. My parent's house is a victim of flood. According to the scientist 1 deg warmer ar equators is same about 12 deg warmer at poles.

  • World Fuel price is higher and higher.

  • Somehow my country is poor. Altought from Natural resources point of view Indonesia is rich but it happened for soybean and rice they have to do some import. Not much money left for importing fuel.

  • In my family (husband, wife & sons) I'm the riches but I also the poorest. My wife and son usually use the car :D

  • I try to start to love my country products. My Motorcycle and Car are Japannese brand. My bicycle is from Sidoarjo Product. If the local product is good enough why should buy branded, more expensive product? Try to look at Polytron, Maspion . . .

  • I hate prestige behaviour. Keep it simple and efficent lah!

  • I love nature very much and want to inherit a still good one to my grand sons
Various responds are received, some from "prestige" person (pay attention to my " sign) still dont care about the nature, global warming (they think there is an AC and everything can be settled by money) huh.

* Terms and conditions applied

1 comment:

redcorner.ku said...

Cool. hard to find one.